Composition of the Partnership
The Partnership Team manages the day-to-day operations of the Partnership and is led by a dedicated Project Manager. This role is supported by a Communications Manager and a Unit Manager.
The Project Manager has full responsibility for managing all activities and ensuring the effective operation of the Partnership by overseeing the preparation and delivery of the operational case in line with programme rules.
The Partnership Team comprises the following:
- Partnership Manager - Jon Farr
- Communications & FOI Manager - Natalie Hatswell
- Unit Manager - Phil Hoare
The Partnership Team may be contacted by writing to:
Peninsula Road Safety Partnership
PO Box 206
Plymouth PL6 5WY
The telephone number for the Partnership is 01752 765701
The Partnership Project Board
The Partnership Project Board is made up of senior representatives from each partner with a remit to agree the strategy of the Partnership and ensure that it is aligned with the broader road safety objectives of the area.
The Project Board comprises of the following:
- Chris Watkins – Plymouth City Council
- Jeremy Phillips - Devon County Council
- Vicky Fraser - Cornwall Council
- Chief Inspector Adrian Leisk – Devon and Cornwall Police
- Ian Jones - Torbay Council
- Julian Strong – Highways England
Back to Top